Music: The Soul Toucher

"I looked up to god and asked for heaven, he blessed me with music"

Whenever you are sad, happy, stressed, irritated, celebrating or in any mood, music is your best partner. 
Everyone else will leave you, but music will always give you company. It is true when music hits you, you feel no pain. 
When you listen to music nothing else matters. 
Music in BrainMusic express us what cannot be said and what cannot be hidden inside. Music gives a new meaning to life.

Music is always with you as everything works in rhythm, the chirping of birds, the flowing of water, the rain everything.
Science also works with music, we think in music, see the world in music. Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. 

And more happiness you get when your friend sing soo well that it touches your heart.
My Childhood friend, Amit Kundal, sings soo good that I like to listen to his songs again and again. 


The songs he sings really touches my heart. So, through my blog I want to share two of his songs I like the most:

1. Aja Tu Aja:
        This song really defines the pain when you want your loved ones to be close but still cant be with them.





2. Meri Jaan:
           No words for this one, Simply Awesome

 


Enjoy the two awesome songs, and remember,

"The only truth is MUSIC"




Posts you may like by iblackeagle:


1 comment:

  1. i recommend you Ashley Iona - Taking Me Under, feat. Kevin Davy White i can't stop listening to it all day long, I think it's going to be a hit

    ReplyDelete

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: