This Independence, I want to be Free

!!Vande Matram!!
I bow to thee, Mother 



Soldiers Hosting Flag
On 15th August, India Discovers herself again.

After more than two hundred years of British rule, when India got freedom, everybody rejoiced the birth of the biggest Democratic Country and the souls of thousand martyrs finally got peace.

But In this happiness was a tinge of sadness because India got divided into India and Pakistan and many communal riots took place which lead to death of many people.

Celebrating Independence DayKeeping this sacrifice in heart every year we celebrate Independence Day all across the country as a National holiday. 

Not only Educational Institutes, but offices and all Business areas celebrate Independence day and hoist the National Flag on the Rooftop as the National Flag is the symbol of pride in the Country.


Indian Flag

This is the occasion when everybody unites forgetting their caste, creed and religion. Everybody is filled with national pride in themselves. Everybody wants to do something for their country. There are national programs including the Prime ministers addressing to the country which is broadcasted LIVE.


 But sometimes I think, like this country, like our country are we also Free ?
And when I look around I realize that everyone is trapped some way or the other :


Independence QuoteSome are trapped in the web of Corruption,
Some are trapped in Poverty, 
Some are trapped in eternal Hunger, 
Some are trapped in wait of Water, 
Some are trapped going to Offices for their work.
Some are trapped in wait of Medicine,
Some are trapped in wait of Aache Din



But I believe, that our lives will get better, "Aache Din aane wale hain" because 'time', too get Tired of being bad. And Now is the Country's time to Be Good. To Rise.

And this belief gets strengthened when I hear the Country's National Anthem, because if that doest gives you the CHILLS nothing will..


I Salute my country, I Salute the Pride, I Salute
India



Child Salute Child Salutes Flag Flag Police Salute Diving Salute Marching Salute




Some of the Posts you might Like by iBlackEagle:



4 comments:

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: