Introduction to Me(Ishaan Singh)

Welcome friends to my own first blog.

Well, I am just a small stupid teenager in this vast world. 


Living in this world today is very difficult. I am both scared and tensed. People now days don't let anyone live easily. 

So, I have set out on a voyage to understand life and share my experience with you all through my blog.
In this journey, I will share my feelings, review movies which i see, ask you for help,  share new things which i learn passing the days, share Ideas and project we make.

Standing pic of admin



Finally, This is me Ishaan Singh, the Black Eagle.
Presently an Engineering Student at Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune, doing B.E in Computer Engineering.. Well computers is my passion, choice and my life. 

But life is no game, but still the difficulty level of it increases as the time pass by. So, we should be prepared. :D

So, do follow my blog and help me to level up to fight in this life.. ;)

6 comments:

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: